LOXbrook Marble Training Established 2003
1. Where courses are not prepaid through Marble Training’s online shop, payment terms are 14 days from invoice, however payment must be received before course begins. Marble Training reserves the right to refuse admittance to the course until payment is received.
2. Courses booked within 14 days of the start date require immediately payment to secure a place.
3. Course places are not secure until payment is received.
4. Payment can be made by bacs into A/C No: 80865095, Sort Code: 20 98 61, or by credit or debit card via our online shop.
5. Course materials cannot not be issued until full payment is received.
6. Marble Training reserves the right to refuse admittance to the course until payment is received.
7. Marble Training reserves the right alter or amend any dates/ times or provision of service, the venue and the individual or organisation providing the service and to cancel the course without any financial penalty to any individual, company, client or third party.
8. In the event of a course cancellation, bookings will normally be deferred to the next available course at the same venue, or alternative location unless the individual, company, client or third-party client specifically requests otherwise.
9. Marble Training cannot reimburse delegates for any associated expenses booked (travel, accommodation and out of pocket or similar). Though it is not always possible to delay purchasing such things, where possible delegates are advised to purchase refundable tickets/accommodation.
10. If a booking is cancelled or deferred to a different course by the individual, company, client or third party, the following charges will be applied:
Notice Given Charges/ Fees
When the course is booked through a third party booking company, all and any cost deducted by the third party will be deduced from any refund percentages noted above. In other word, Marble Training will only honer the fee value received from the booking company.
11. In addition, Marble Training reserves the right to charge a £30 administration fee for each cancellation/deferral.
12. Cancellations/deferrals must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. For cancellations/deferrals within 7 days preceding the course commencement date, Marble Training reserve the right to pass on any such delegate fees that they incur for each day of the course cancellation/deferral.
14. Provisional bookings are not permitted. Bookings are confirmed once submitted and are subject to cancellation terms above.
15. Fees/charges quoted are correct at time of publication, but Marble Training reserves the right to alter fees at any time.
16. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
17. Every effort is made to maintain ideal numbers of delegates to tutors, though there may be times when this is not possible. Marble Training will make the final decision on number of delegates per course.
18. Marble Training reserves the right to deliver a course by using one or multiple trainers. Whilst the same trainer will always be used where possible, this may not always be practical.
19. Course materials are kept under continuous review. Marble Training cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in the course materials.
20. Marble Training cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances (including acts of god) that affect the running/delivery of a course. Marble Training will endeavour to work with our individuals, companies, client or third parties to resolve any such matter to the best of our ability.
21. Marble Training will endeavour to keep venues as listed on the website, however Marble Training reserve the right to change the venue at any time. Delegates will be notified of any changes to the course venue.
22. For courses that are to be delivered on the client’s premises, it is the responsibility of the client to provide the following: i. A suitable training room, large enough for all attendees ii. Lunch and refreshments (if applicable) iii. A projector, screen flipchart and pens iv. Toilet and washing facilities
E-Learning Training Courses
23. Invoices will be issued immediately on receipt of booking
24. Login details and access to E-Learning courses are supplied only on payment in full of invoice
25. No refunds or cancellations can be offered once login and course access details have been provided
26. All NEBOSH exams taken in the UK must be booked and paid in full 4 weeks before the date of the exam
27. Exams booked after the 2-week lead period may incur additional fees. Delegates submitting a late exam booking that has missed the NEBOSH exam cut-off date, will incur late exam registration fees.
28. Marble Training will endeavour to keep venues as listed on the website, however we reserve the right to change the venue at any time. Delegates will be notified of any changes to the course/exam venue.
29. Marble Training offer a pass pledge on all IOSH, NEBOSH and CITB courses. This means that candidates who book directly with Marble Training are entitled to continue studying (free of charge) if they fail to meet the required standard in the examinations.
The Marble Training Pledge only applies if the following criteria are met:
I. The candidate is accepted onto the course by Marble Training
II. The candidate takes a full and active part in the course, and completes, any tasks/projects set by the tutor
III. The candidate attends every day of course in full (all hours)
IV. The candidate meets the required standard in all tutor-marked assessments
V. If applicable, the individual, or their company, will be required to pay additional exam fees or administration costs, lunch and refreshments for any re-sits,